I first tried with another method, that is the mirror, like in fig.885 here: http://encyclopediaofneedlework.com/chapter_16.html
I took a pic, just because I know I would have forget it immediately after removing the mirror. Of course, technology helps a poor tatter 😉
But it was obvious that the line of sloping daisies would have changed on the second side. So I tried just to bend 90° the edging:
it was quite good, because I noticed that only a joining picot should have been removed. Then I added a daisy: 6 rings are 10-8-10 and 3 rings are 10-4-4-10, these last 3 are used to connect the daisy to the edging. Only the next motif in the corner has the very first petal as Ring:14+4-10.
I've found another way to tat a corner for this edging, but the daisies are attached to the fabric instead of the leaves. I found it here: http://macrame-crochet.eu/2013/02/bordura-a-chiacchierino-con-schema/ (it is an image of a pattern taken from an old Burda magazine)